Friday, January 23, 2009

Valentine's Fabric Postcard


I made a batch of Valentine fabric postcards, using a variety of bright pink and orange fabrics. This is another projects where I cut the pieces into wavy strips--I am hooked on that I guess. I then appliqued each piece down using different stitches and variegated threads. I added the red accent fabric and heart. I sent a couple out already to my family, but I have a few extras, so I listed this one on my Etsy Store. I haven't been doing the fabric postcards lately, so it was fun to get back into it!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the hot cools with the COOL heart and the WAVY stripes!!
You do such wonderful work!
Hugs!
Elizabeth

Debbie McNeill said...

Love your wavy line phase.

papel1 said...

Love your fabric postcards and your very colorful blog. Saw it listed on Maries blog.
Judy