Sunday, April 8, 2007

Every Day Art Collages



Here are two collages that I just finished for the Every Day Art project., "Landscape 1" and "Landscape 2". I used one of the collages that I had posted on March 31, cropped it into two 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch squares. Then added some machine stitching with variegated thread. I sewed them onto 6 x 6 inch cardstock bases that had been covered in gold metallic tissue paper to create a "frame". I was a little reluctant to cut up my original collage, but I am trying to push my limits and sense of security. I am pleased with the end result. Now debating about cutting up the other one.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Well that didn't take long for you to use them and they turned out great, I love all these collages, brilliant work, thanks for sharing and the inspiration...