Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beaded Inchie Dolls


My friend Holly and I had an art playday last week, and we made Beaded Inchie Dolls. We made quilted fabric inchies, and then added the embellishments, beads for the head, arms and legs, and either thread or yarn for hair. They were time consuming, but pretty fun to make. The second one went much faster than the first. I think I am going to put a pin back on them and wear them on my denim jacket! They were just making us laugh they were so cute. Its amazing to think you can make something from just an inch scrap of quiltie!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I made my first inchies yesterday - what a great way to use them!

Donna said...

love the inchie transformation! What great fun :-)

Bettina Makley, aka Fairywebmother. said...

These are wonderful!! Thanks for the inspiration. I needed that, today. :)