Monday, June 3, 2013

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig

For those of you who don't recognize that quote, it is from a nursery rhyme. "To market, to market, to buy a fat pig..........Home again, home again, jiggety jig". I feel like I am home again after my "vacation". Hmmm....some vacation! This past year I have gone through a divorce, a move, and many, many other associated changes. Not quite settled in yet, but getting there. The "baby" is now 3 years old, can you believe it?! The other two kids are 7 and 10--they are growing so fast, and keeping me busier than ever. But its all good--they are fantastic crazy kids. Meanwhile, through all of my recent life changes, I have missed blogging. I have missed interacting with my cyber friends and fellow artists. Time has just been in short supply. Still creating here and there, but I have obviously had other things taking up my time over the past year. I have been focusing on my quilting business--gotta make a living!--and getting settled in my new home. I am revamping my website to include all of my quilting patterns, finished quilts, longarm quilting information, plus lots of art goodies like hand dyed fabric, polymer clay beads buttons and jewelry, painted notecards, hand dyed silk scarves, etc! It is going to be a major overhaul, but I think good to have everything updated and in one place. Ahhh, the "baby" wakes....never a dull moment. More later. Its good to be back :)

No comments: