Monday, June 22, 2009
Bleach Discharge Line Drawings
Here are some more bleach discharge experiments. I wanted to see if I could get some finer control over where the bleach went. This time, I used Electrasol liquid dish washer detergent with bleach, and put it into an empty glue bottle. It was a little bit too thick to get through the nozzle, so I had a little bit of a hard time squeezing it through, but not bad for a first try. The piece that is in the upper left, I did by squeezing a large amount onto the countertop, and swirling it around with my rubber faux finishing tool, and then laying the fabric on top. Got my counter nice and shiny too!