Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm a Charm Addict






OK, I am offically a charm addict! I signed up to do several sets of charms for a swap on Mixed Media Art Friends. They are only sets of 5 each, so I figured that would be pretty manageable. The categories are: Spring, Fabric (including buttons and such), Beading, Metal, Found Objects, Game Pieces, and Other. Needless to say, I signed up for all categories! I have been working on my charm sets for the past couple of weeks. This is what I have come up with so far.

I decided to take pictures with a quarter for scale. I grabbed one, and it happened to be for New Mexico, my very own Land of Enchantment :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Your charms are wonderful Elizabeth! I really got into making lots of charms and doing lots and lots of swaps and now I have piles of charms that I ahve done nothing with!! SIGH!!! So mucht o do and so little time!!
hus! have fun!!
Elizabeth